Revocation and returns management
A consumer is every person in re who undertakes a legal transaction for purposes which cannot be imputed either to his commercial or freelance professional work.
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without stating reasons. The revocation deadline consists of fourteen days from the day
- on which you, or a Third Party nominated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods, insofar as you ordered one or more items of goods as part of a unitary order and the same are or is delivered as a unit,
- on which you, or a Third Party nominated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last item(s) of goods, insofar as you ordered several goods as part of a unitary order and these are delivered separately,
- on which you, or a Third Party nominated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last part shipment or the last item, insofar as you ordered an item of goods which is delivered in several part shipments or units.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Stefanie Hering-Berlin GmbH, Königsweg 303, D-14109 Berlin), via a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e mail), of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the appended model revocation form, which however is not stipulated. To meet the revocation deadline, it is sufficient for you to dispatch the notice of revocation prior to expiry of the revocation period. Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Contract, we must pay back to you, immediately and within fourteen days at latest from the day on which the notice of your revocation of this Contract was delivered to us, all payments which we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for those additional costs charged because you chose a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery which we offered). For this repayment, we shall use the same means of payment which you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with yourself; in no case shall you be subject to charges for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods in return or until you have supplied proof that you have returned the said goods, whichever is the earlier time.
You must return or supply the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at latest from the day on which you notified us of the revocation of this Contract. This deadline shall be met if you dispatch the goods prior to expiry of the fourteen-day deadline. You shall pay the immediate costs for the return of goods. You must pay for any loss of value to the goods only if this loss of value is due to any dealings with yourself which are not necessary for checking the features, characteristics and function of the said goods.
Grounds for exclusion or lapse
This right of revocation shall not cover contracts
- for delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and whose manufacture was subject to an individual selection or determination by the consumer, or which are clearly tailored to the consumer’s personal requirements,
- for delivery of goods which may rapidly spoil or whose sell-by date would be rapidly exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic drinks whose price was agreed on conclusion of contract but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days following conclusion of contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market on which the trader has no influence,
- for the delivery of newspapers, journals or illustrated magazines, except for subscription contracts.
This right of revocation shall lapse prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for the protection of health or reasons of hygiene, are not suitable for return, if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of goods if, due to their characteristics, the same are inextricably mixed with other goods,
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Model revocation form
If you wish to revoke the Contract, please fill in this form and send it to: email@example.com
Stefanie Hering - Berlin GmbH
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract which I/we (*) have concluded for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the supply of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only if notice is on paper)
(*) Please delete where inapplicable.
As soon as you have received your Hering Berlin parcel, please check promptly the completeness and intactness of the goods and the correctness of the delivery note. If you ascertain any discrepancies or damage, contact us without undue delay by way of the contact form, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on + 49 (0)30-810541120.
Although such occurrences are very rare, there is a chance that your goods might be damaged during transportation. Please check as soon as you receive your delivery whether the outer box displays visible damage. If this is the case, be sure to keep the damaged cardboard because it serves as evidence of transport damage. Contact us without undue delay in the event of such a mishap. We shall then ensure that the goods and the damaged boxes are fetched from your premises. We shall replace the damaged goods as quickly as possible. The costs of the return delivery or the pick-up and replacement delivery shall be borne by Hering Berlin.
Hering Berlin sets extremely high standards with regard to quality and production. And on the rare occasions when you as customer are dissatisfied with a product, we endeavour to solve the problem in a swift and uncomplicated way.
You can use your right of revocation in accordance with our terms and conditions by returning unused and undamaged goods. Special manufacture is excluded from this provision. Please return the goods in their Hering Berlin original packaging. Please notify us of your return consignment by e-mail. For returns from within Germany and those from EU countries, we shall promptly send you a return slip by e-mail or post that you can simply affix to the parcel. Please send your returns in an insured state to the address specified on the return slip.
If you have already paid for your goods, you shall naturally receive the full price as well as any paid dispatch costs for deliveries made within the EU, to Switzerland or to Norway as soon as possible. In the case of bank transfers, PayPal payments and advance payment, we shall refund the purchase price to your bank account. In the case of credit card payment, the purchase price is credited to your card.